MB Relationships Changelog
1.7.1 - 2019-11-01
- Fix creating table error due to empty collate.
1.7.0 – 2019-09-18
- Add a separate
fieldarray for field settings
order_toto API::add method
1.6.1 – 2019-07-17
hiddenparam work for
- Remove duplicate from query
1.6.0 – 2019-02-25
- Added support for querying by multiple relationships. See docs for details.
- Extracted admin columns and meta boxes into their own classes
- Renamed files and classes for clarity
1.5.0 – 2018-12-19
- Fixed incorrect order of items when changing order of connected items.
- Changed the database structure by adding
order_tocolumns to track order of items.
- Removed reference to global
$wpdband use the global variable directly. This prevents serialize objects in some unexpected situations.
1.4.1 – 2018-10-26
- Fixed cannot query for posts excluded from search.
- Fixed not showing entries in admin columns.
1.4.0 – 2018-08-24
- Added ‘closed’ and ‘autosave’ param to relationship meta boxes.
- Fixed indirect variable access in PHP 5.x.
1.3.2 – 2018-07-02
- Reverted the
'post_type' => 'any'as it relates to many queries.
1.3.1 – 2018-07-02
'post_type' => 'any'in the query for relationship, which causes unexpected behaviour with post types that have
'exclude_from_search' => true. Developers should always set
post_typein their queries. See https://bit.ly/2lPvnPk.
1.3.0 – 2018-05-25
- Added support for admin columns. See documentation for details.
1.2.0 – 2018-04-27
- Added API to get siblings items.
1.1.2 – 2018-03-08
- Fixed output of related posts with the same order as in the backend.
1.1.1 – 2018-02-27
- Made clones sortable
- Added meta box for selecting ‘from’ objects
- Added CRUD API for relationships
- Initial version