Thanks for your quick reply.
Yes, versions are up to date (MBAIO 1.6.18 and MB core 4.15.9), and no, no fields with ID email (both email fields i got are med_email and med_confirm_email).
Here’s my exact process :
– create a quick theme, nothing but basics (wp_head(), wp_footer() & jQuery ok )
– Created couples of mb with mb builder
– Assign them to user type, it’s ok and they show up in user profile in WP admin
– create a post with [mb_user_profile_register id=”inscription”] shortcode => message show up “Cannot create a user with an empty login name.”
– replace code with [mb_user_profile_info id=”inscription”] (as i am connected, i thought it could be a reason ) => message show up “Cannot create a user with an empty login name.”
– remove id=”inscription” from the shortcode [mb_user_profile_register] => show only message “Cannot create a user with an empty login name.” and register button
I am trying to create a register form with some custom fields, and a edit profile page where registered user can change their info.
Thanks again 🙂
have a nice day