- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 2 months ago by .
I have a repeatable group that contains four fields:
1. A set of radio buttons
2. A post field that is only displayed when radio button A is selected.
3. A text field that is only displayed when radio button B is selected.
4. A text field that is always displayed.
This group is on a settings page. When I click on the “Add more” button on my settings page in the WordPress admin to add a second group, any selection that was made in the radio buttons in the first group disappears. Am I doing something wrong here or is this a bug with Meta Box?
You can see the code here:
- The topic ‘Bug with radio buttons inside repeatable group’ is closed to new replies.