- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 2 months ago by .
Hi everyone. I’m a Toolset Type(er) trying out the MB AIO and can’t seem to make anything work. I won’t complain about having to learn a new flow, but I do need help.
I’m trying simply to display a custom post type and data collected from the custom fields associated with the CPT.
Here’s the gist –
My CPT: – Stores
Store info is collected via custom fields
Fields used: text, multi-line, select, map
To display the CPT, I’m using Beaver Themer. But, I’ve tried 2 different methods for displaying basic data and neither are working. They are:
- the Themer Text Box Module says its linking to the Meta Box fields, but when I select the custom field I want – nothing shows up.
- I’ve also tried the shortcode route – for instance: [rwmb_meta meta_key="add_1" post_id=""]; In this example, I have a Complete Address field whose field ID is ‘add_1’. Since the post ID is optional I left it blank. That’s not working either. Pretty sure I have this right – see here: https://snag.gy/gPVj5G.jpg
I have other issues too, but this would be a great start for me to get these simple issues resolved. My preference is the shortcode route so I can please custom meta inline with other text and such.
Here’s other details:
- Theme: Astra Pro
- Plugins: Beaver Builder, Gravity Forms, Beaver Themer and all of the MB addons.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.