- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 1 month ago by .
Hi again - another question that relates to dynamic population...
I have a row of 3 select fields. I don't need to calculate anything in the CPT, but I do need to ask if the following is possible?
- 3 select fields labeled 'High', 'Medium', and 'Low'
- each select field has choice options ranging from 10.00 to 0.00 in increments of 0.25 (Ex - 10.00, 9.75, 9.50, etc)
- I want to ask the user to choose an option in the 'Low' field only then have 'Middle' and 'High' dynamically display predetermined answers of +0.25 increment
- Example - If user selects 5.00 in 'Low', I want 'Middle' to display 5.25 and 'High' to display 5.75 automatically. The user only has to provide first entry. The other 2 are dynamic based on the first input. Make sense?
This seems to be a bit like conditional logic, but I'm not sure if what I am asking about is possible?
Thanks in advance!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.