- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 4 months ago by .
Hi Anh – first off thanks for answering my other questions! I placed this one here b/c I didn’t find a category dedicated to the Google Maps module.
So – I have a complex input form that uses both tabs and groups, and then many of the field types. These include:
- Text, Text Area, Select (not Selevt Adv), Image/File Upload, checkboxes, and a few others.
My issue is that part of the info collected is an address to populate the maps modile. The idea is that a user enters an address and the map auto-generates.
But I was having issues when testing the form… the screen goes blank and eventually times out. Once I remove the map module, the problem goes away immediately.
Any ideas what is causing this issue?
I’m using the following:
- Astra Child Theme
- Astra Pro Addon
- Metabox AIO
- Classic Editor
- (Eventually) Beaver Builder/Themer
- (Eventually) Ultimate Addons for BB
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.