- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 8 months ago by .
Before creating a new topic
- Make sure you understand the support policy.
- Search for the problem first. There might be a solution for your problem in the support forum.
- Update plugins to the latest versions.
- Try to deactivate other plugins except Meta Box plugins to isolate the problem and ensure it comes from us. If that's not possible, then send us the list of plugins/themes from the Site Health report.
- Enable the debug mode to know the exact problem.
Creating a new topic
To create a new topic in this support forum, please select a forum for a specific extension on the right sidebar first. Then at the bottom of the screen, you'll find a form to create a new page.
- Write the topic title clearly and specifically. Add as much as possible details in the content, so we can resolve the problem as fast as possible. Sometimes, you might need to post code that you're using.
- Provide steps to reproduce the problem.
- Provide screenshots/videos to describe the problem better. We recommend using LightShot for screenshots, Loom for videos and Imgur for uploading images.
Private website info
Sometimes, it's hard to fix the problem with just too little details about your system (website, hosting configuration, etc.). In that case, we might need to access to your website to fix the problem for you.
If you want us to take a look at your website, then please send the website info via contact form. It's not safe to put the website info in the topic content, since the forum is public to everyone.
- The topic ‘How to create a new topic?’ is closed to new replies.