- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 1 week ago by .
How can I create a filtreable years list that includes any year BC/BCE and AD/CE?
- Negative numbers are not possible and do not seem right anyway.
- Would I use text? Is that correctly filterable?
- Datepicker seems wrong, and too cumbersome for years. Anyway, most dates BCE do not have days or even months.
Show all events between 235 BC and 464 AD.
BC is any year until 10.000 BC. Although that far back, the dates are not given in exact years, but more in decades, centuries, or even more likely, in millenia.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.