- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 2 weeks ago by .
This is a several part question – asking since I have a hard time finding the answers:
I have a Cat database with 3 different dB tables that relates to each other
– Cat (Name, number and metadata) (A Cat is unique but can be parent to other cats)
– Observation place (Where it was seen) (Same cat can be seen at different times and places)
– Origin town (Where it came from) (Different cats can be from same town)
- How do you show your Custom fields in a table on a Page in frontend – Is there a MB plugin?
- How would you go about showing all the Custom Fields – INCLUDING the related Custom Fields data?
(That is show all CATs with all their Observations and where it Originated from)
- Can you sort such a table on Field titles?
- How can you make a search for a Cat and show all Custom Fields and Related Custom Fields?
(This could be a separate page with a Search form that gives result under the form so you can serach over and over.
Really grateful for any hints, tips or tricks to achieve this.
Anything that will make me understand the necessary steps.
The MB is really nice and good…but there are so many bits and pieces 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.