- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by .
I've created a cloneable group for a contact person with four fields: name/email/phone/description
When I supply the information for two persons and save the post, both the database and frontend show the correct information. But after the page reload in the backend, the input fields have no values assigned to them.
1) This is what I initially save to the post:
2) This is what is saved to the database:
3) This is what is shown on the frontend when I
print_rthe metadata for this contact person
4) But here is the problem, after saving the post in the backend the values are. not shown in the input fields:
This is the metabox code:
array( 'name' => 'Contact information', 'id' => 'vacancy_contact_info', 'type' => 'group', 'clone' => true, 'sort_clone' => true, 'fields' => array( [ 'name' => __('Name', 'vac'), 'id' => 'name', 'type' => 'text', ],[ 'name' => __('Email', 'vac'), 'id' => 'email', 'type' => 'email', ],[ 'name' => __('Phone', 'vac'), 'id' => 'phone', 'type' => 'text', ],[ 'name' => __('Description', 'vac'), 'id' => 'desc', 'type' => 'text', ], ) ),
I've installed meta-box (version: 5.3.4) via Composer with Meta Box Group (1.3.10).
Is there something I'm missing here or is it a bug?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.