- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by .
- MB Revision is enabled in the AIO dashboard
- Custom Post Type
- supports: title, revisions
- uses a custom field group (built with the Builder)
- settings tab: Custom Attributes set
true, custom table turned on
I have confirmed that data is successfully saved in the db, but future edits to the post type are just updating the record, not creating any kind of revision history.
I also checked and confirmed that revisions are being saved if I do not use a custom table (though only the title is being saved - not any custom meta field data)
Thanks for any help you can provide.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.