- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months, 2 weeks ago by .
Hello, Can you help me with best approach to build basic member website (for 200.000 users). I don't want to use complex powerful plugins. I only need do next:
- The user will register with custom data. I am thinking to use MB User Profile and MB User meta. But I have a question:
- First question: Can I save the user profile fields in a custom table using MB custom table extension. 200.00 user are a lot of records so if I save it in post meta or user meta my website coul be slow.
- Next I will need limit see the content in a Custom Post Type only for users with a custom role.
-Second question: Can I limit access to the content from custom post type to user with custom role usign MB? Do I need other plugin or can I do ir using MB
- Finally question: Do you think that is a good idea use user wordpress feature for work with 200.000 users. Some people adviced to me use other platform or do the login system with Native PHP and integrate it with wordpress. What do you think about it
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.