- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by .
I have a custom field set up where a unique shortcode would be entered for each post. What I've tried so far will not output the rendering of the shortcode. Instead, on the frontend, the text of the unique shortcode for that post is visible. I'm using Oxygen Builder.
How it is set up:
- I have a custom field with the ID of checkout-form-shortcode. This field group is applied to the Products post type.
- In the template assigned to Products, I have a shortcode element with the following shortcode [rwmb_meta id="checkout-form-shortcode"]
- On the frontend, the text of the shortcode that was entered in that custom field for the specific post is displayed.
Can you possibly point to where I may be doing this incorrectly? I was using ACF before purchasing Meta Box, and was able to make this work using php.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.