- I have a custom taxonomy with over 3000 terms
- When creating a new Field Group in MB Builder, I add a Taxonomy field for this custom taxonomy
- When I save, it has a JS error. No fields load. Title does not load, slug does not load, post “id” remains in URL. So I suppose this overwrites all the field data. See console errors below this message.
- I have tried identical tests, with all other plugins disabled, 2019 theme – the problem seems to be choosing this taxonomy with 3000 terms.
- In a previous MB version I added this taxonomy field to a Field Group, which is displayed on an MB Frontend form — this works fine still…
- It also works to save this Field Group, containing the field (no changes to field).
- So it seems like an issue with ADDING the field type to a Field Group.
- I also tried adding this custom Taxonomy field to an old/existing Field Group, which also breaks.
Fortunately the old fields still work, so I can continue using my existing Field Group… but I need to be able to make more with this taxonomy in it.
Hopefully this helps and you can track this down and fix it. I will check back here if you have any questions.
angular.min.js?ver=1.6.9:124 TypeError: Cannot read property 'fields' of null at b.$scope.init (builder.js?ver=3.0.1:137) at fn (eval at compile (angular.min.js?ver=1.6.9:242), <anonymous>:4:132) at b.$eval (angular.min.js?ver=1.6.9:151) at Object.pre (angular.min.js?ver=1.6.9:291) at angular.min.js?ver=1.6.9:17 at va (angular.min.js?ver=1.6.9:85) at p (angular.min.js?ver=1.6.9:70) at f (angular.min.js?ver=1.6.9:62) at f (angular.min.js?ver=1.6.9:62) at angular.min.js?ver=1.6.9:62 "<div id="nav-menus-frame" ng-controller="BuilderController" ng-init="init()" class="ng-scope">" (anonymous) @ angular.min.js?ver=1.6.9:124 8angular.min.js?ver=1.6.9:124 TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined at builder.js?ver=3.0.1:206 at Array.filter (<anonymous>) at m.$scope.getPosts (builder.js?ver=3.0.1:205) at fn (eval at compile (angular.min.js?ver=1.6.9:242), <anonymous>:4:144) at e (angular.min.js?ver=1.6.9:134) at e (angular.min.js?ver=1.6.9:134) at m.$digest (angular.min.js?ver=1.6.9:148) at m.$apply (angular.min.js?ver=1.6.9:151) at angular.min.js?ver=1.6.9:22 at Object.invoke (angular.min.js?ver=1.6.9:44) (anonymous) @ angular.min.js?ver=1.6.9:124
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.