1.6.1 - 2019-04-17
- Prevent form submit duplication when users click submit button multiple times.
1.6.0 - 2019-03-12
allow_delete attribute to the shortcode that allows users to delete their submitted posts.
- Allow to edit the submitted post after submission.
label_* attribute to shortcodes, allowing users to change the title, content, excerpt, ... labels without touching template files.
- Fixed color field when set
- Added 2nd parameter
post_id to the
rwmb_frontend_after_process hook, making it separated from
- Fixed wrong parameter passed to "rwmb_frontend_after_process" hook.
- Added submitted post ID to form config in the "rwmb_frontend_redirect" and "rwmb_frontend_after_process" hooks.
- Supports multiple meta boxes. Simply put meta boxes' IDs in "id" attribute, separated by commas.
- Added more hooks for custom validation (PHP)
- Fixed post_parent is not set when using "post" field.
- Added "current" value for post_id parameter, which auto detects the ID of the current post.
- Added dynamic population for shortcode params via query string and hooks.
- Added shortcode config to the post data filters when updating/creating posts
- Fixed stripping HTML from submitted post content.
- Fixed post thumbnail cannot be deleted.
- Using template loader to load template parts (priorities: child theme → parent theme → plugin). Filterable. Able to pass custom data.
- New actions before/after confirmation message
- New action after process form (in case user want to do manual redirect)
- New filters for post fields, able to define more attributes (e.g. required, description, etc.)
- Made class properties public for use.
- Added default title when add new post which empty title
- Fixed color field doesn't work
- Fixed localization for datepicker