MB Frontend Submission Changelog
4.4.2 - 2023-09-18
- Remove inline CSS on the front end (#46)
- Fix JS error when disable delete button (#44)
4.4.1 - 2023-08-16
- Add new filter "mbfs_dashboard_add_new_button" for Dashboard's "Add New" button
4.4.0 - 2023-06-05
- Improve dashboard, adding "id" and "post_type" parameter to shortcode, Gutenberg/Bricks/Elementor blocks.
- Passing the form config to "rwmb_frontend_submit_button" filter instead of the post ID
4.3.1 - 2023-05-10
- Update title and category for blocks
- Fix dashboard not displaying trash icon
4.3.0 - 2023-03-23
- Add Gutenberg blocks for submission form and user dashboard
- Add Bricks elements for form submission and user dashboard
- Add Elementor widgets for form submission and user dashboard
4.2.0 - 2023-01-11
allow_scroll attribute to prevent scrolling after submitting with ajax
- Add action hooks for frontend actions
- Fix remote validation not working
- Fix deprecated notice when viewing a form the first time
- Fix action
rwmb_frontend_after_display_confirmation not working with ajax
4.1.2 - 2022-12-05
- Allow to add new post after submitting
- Add type="submit" to buttons
- Fix not submitting forms if open pages in many tabs
4.1.1 - 2022-09-20
- Fix invalid request error when submitting twice with Ajax
4.1.0 - 2022-08-11
- Do not show fields with
4.0.2 - 2022-05-17
- Add more hooks for the dashboard
- Avoid passing the field group IDs assigned to users
4.0.1 - 2022-04-01
- Fix showing form after success ajax submit
- Allow for filtering the title links using new mbfs_dashboard_post_title filter
- Fix resubmit failed after validation
4.0.0 - 2022-02-14
- Don't use session to store form config and errors. Compatible with WordPress and other cache plugins.
- Remove FILTER_SANITIZE_STRING as deprecated in PHP 8.1
- Fix deprecated notice for parameter with a default value in PHP 8
3.1.5 - 2021-10-25
- Fix not detecting shortcode of edit page content in Oxygen Builder
- Add filter mbfs_dashboard_query_args to modify the query args of posts in Dashboard
3.1.4 - 2021-09-24
- Fix post title/content are removed if the shortcode doesn't have post fields.
3.1.3 - 2021-09-07
- Fix post count not working on the dashboard page
3.1.2 - 2021-07-28
- Fix color picker not working on the frontend
- Only redirect if validation is successful
- Show the form if validation is not successful
3.1.1 - 2021-04-29
- Fix validation not working with ajax
3.1.0 - 2021-04-24
- Add ID to forms
- Use post type labels instead of "posts"
- Scroll to message after submitting instead of to the form
- Add options to show/hide welcome message and change the columns in the dashboard. Props Biden.
- Add language files
3.0.1 - 2021-01-28
- Improve HTML validation
- Improve CSS for dashboard
- Add CSS class for error Ajax requests
- Fix no messages if Ajax requests are invalid
3.0.0 - 2020-05-11
- Rewrite the script, making it work more reliably and compatible with validation in Meta Box 5.3.0
- Add confirmation before deleting a post
- Fix edit=true not working
- Fix post hidden when click delete but not confirm on the dashboard
- Fix thumbnail not saving if user is not logged in
2.2.1 - 2020-04-27
- Fix validation not working with Ajax
- Don't hide post fields in admin if post has support for them
2.2.0 - 2020-02-06
- Allow to set order for post fields and mix post fields with meta box fields.
- Fix security issue when passing parameters via query string. Now allow only post ID to pass via query string.
- Make shortcode's
id parameter optional.
2.1.0 - 2020-01-21
- Added support for ajax submission
- Added support for Google reCaptcha
- Added dashboard, allowing users to view, edit or delete their submitted posts
- Added move_to_trash parameter, allowing to delete posts permanently or not
2.0.6 - 2019-12-04
2.0.5 - 2019-10-18
- Do not render the shortcode in the admin
- Do not display empty div if confirmation is empty
- Initialize session only on the front end
2.0.4 - 2019-08-29
- Improve security by hiding form settings on the front end
- Fix headers sent error in cron
2.0.3 - 2019-08-13
- Fix saving post thumbnail
2.0.2 - 2019-07-06
- Fix error when submitting posts with featured thumbnail.
2.0.1 - 2019-05-22
- Fix edit=true not working.
2.0.0 - 2019-05-20
- Use PHP namespace! No more long class names!
- Add filter for showing validation error from server-side. Previously, you can only validate if the submission is valid or not. Now you can return an error message. See docs for details.
1.6.2 - 2019-05-15
- Don't disable submit button when validation is active.
- Hide form after submission.
1.6.1 - 2019-04-17
- Prevent form submit duplication when users click submit button multiple times.
1.6.0 - 2019-03-12
allow_delete attribute to the shortcode that allows users to delete their submitted posts.
- Allow to edit the submitted post after submission.
label_* attribute to shortcodes, allowing users to change the title, content, excerpt, ... labels without touching template files.
- Fixed color field when set
- Added 2nd parameter
post_id to the
rwmb_frontend_after_process hook, making it separated from
- Fixed wrong parameter passed to "rwmb_frontend_after_process" hook.
- Added submitted post ID to form config in the "rwmb_frontend_redirect" and "rwmb_frontend_after_process" hooks.
- Supports multiple meta boxes. Simply put meta boxes' IDs in "id" attribute, separated by commas.
- Added more hooks for custom validation (PHP)
- Fixed post_parent is not set when using "post" field.
- Added "current" value for post_id parameter, which auto detects the ID of the current post.
- Added dynamic population for shortcode params via query string and hooks.
- Added shortcode config to the post data filters when updating/creating posts
- Fixed stripping HTML from submitted post content.
- Fixed post thumbnail cannot be deleted.
- Using template loader to load template parts (priorities: child theme → parent theme → plugin). Filterable. Able to pass custom data.
- New actions before/after confirmation message
- New action after process form (in case user want to do manual redirect)
- New filters for post fields, able to define more attributes (e.g. required, description, etc.)
- Made class properties public for use.
- Added default title when add new post which empty title
- Fixed color field doesn't work
- Fixed localization for datepicker