MB Frontend Submission Changelog
3.0.0 - 2020-05-11
- Rewrite the script, making it work more reliably and compatible with validation in Meta Box 5.3.0
- Add confirmation before deleting a post
- Fix edit=true not working
- Fix post hidden when click delete but not confirm on the dashboard
- Fix thumbnail not saving if user is not logged in
2.2.1 - 2020-04-27
- Fix validation not working with Ajax
- Don't hide post fields in admin if post has support for them
2.2.0 - 2020-02-06
- Allow to set order for post fields and mix post fields with meta box fields.
- Fix security issue when passing parameters via query string. Now allow only post ID to pass via query string.
- Make shortcode's
id parameter optional.
2.1.0 - 2020-01-21
- Added support for ajax submission
- Added support for Google reCaptcha
- Added dashboard, allowing users to view, edit or delete their submitted posts
- Added move_to_trash parameter, allowing to delete posts permanently or not
2.0.6 - 2019-12-04
2.0.5 - 2019-10-18
- Do not render the shortcode in the admin
- Do not display empty div if confirmation is empty
- Initialize session only on the front end
2.0.4 - 2019-08-29
- Improve security by hiding form settings on the front end
- Fix headers sent error in cron
2.0.3 - 2019-08-13
- Fix saving post thumbnail
2.0.2 - 2019-07-06
- Fix error when submitting posts with featured thumbnail.
2.0.1 - 2019-05-22
- Fix edit=true not working.
2.0.0 - 2019-05-20
- Use PHP namespace! No more long class names!
- Add filter for showing validation error from server-side. Previously, you can only validate if the submission is valid or not. Now you can return an error message. See docs for details.
1.6.2 - 2019-05-15
- Don't disable submit button when validation is active.
- Hide form after submission.
1.6.1 - 2019-04-17
- Prevent form submit duplication when users click submit button multiple times.
1.6.0 - 2019-03-12
allow_delete attribute to the shortcode that allows users to delete their submitted posts.
- Allow to edit the submitted post after submission.
label_* attribute to shortcodes, allowing users to change the title, content, excerpt, ... labels without touching template files.
- Fixed color field when set
- Added 2nd parameter
post_id to the
rwmb_frontend_after_process hook, making it separated from
- Fixed wrong parameter passed to "rwmb_frontend_after_process" hook.
- Added submitted post ID to form config in the "rwmb_frontend_redirect" and "rwmb_frontend_after_process" hooks.
- Supports multiple meta boxes. Simply put meta boxes' IDs in "id" attribute, separated by commas.
- Added more hooks for custom validation (PHP)
- Fixed post_parent is not set when using "post" field.
- Added "current" value for post_id parameter, which auto detects the ID of the current post.
- Added dynamic population for shortcode params via query string and hooks.
- Added shortcode config to the post data filters when updating/creating posts
- Fixed stripping HTML from submitted post content.
- Fixed post thumbnail cannot be deleted.
- Using template loader to load template parts (priorities: child theme → parent theme → plugin). Filterable. Able to pass custom data.
- New actions before/after confirmation message
- New action after process form (in case user want to do manual redirect)
- New filters for post fields, able to define more attributes (e.g. required, description, etc.)
- Made class properties public for use.
- Added default title when add new post which empty title
- Fixed color field doesn't work
- Fixed localization for datepicker