- Fixed syntax error for PHP < 5.4
- Utilize Meta Box storage and registry to reduce the code base and increase the reliability.
- Fixed style for groups (collapsible and cloneable).
- Fixed style for fields in Add Term screen.
- Clear the inputs in Add Term screen, including media fields.
- Fixed WYSIWYG field does not save the data in Add Term screen.
- Helper function
rwmb_meta now works. Requires Meta Box 4.11.2+.
- Fix Theme Check warning when including in a theme
- Optimize code
taxonomy_advanced not working with
- Fix hook priority to compatible with Meta Box 4.9
- Fix: conflict with core plugin where the fields are empty when editing posts
- Improvement: Make the plugin safe to be included in themes/plugins.
- Fix: Fix reordering images.
- Fix: Fix compatibility with WordPress 4.5