MB User Profile Changelog
2.2.2 - 2023-03-23
- Add toggle password button
2.2.1 - 2023-02-01
- Fix error sending confirmation email
2.2.0 - 2023-02-01
- Create a settings page (Meta Box > User Profile) for both email confirmation & force password change.
- Add shortcode attrs "label_title" for the form title. Default empty.
- Localize default form title.
2.1.0 - 2022-12-05
- Add new feature: force changing password for the first login. Settings is available in Settings > General.
- Allow to overwrite confirmation email and password reset email by creating "mb-user-profile" folder in the theme and copy the files from plugin's "templates" folder to that theme's folder.
- Add type="submit" to buttons
- Support appending user role instead of one role with new attribute "append_role" ("true"/"false")
- Add validate and before/after process hooks for login form (similar to edit profile form) to let developers validate/process extra fields if needed
2.0.3 - 2022-07-14
- Fix built-in meta box id not working properly in shortcodes
2.0.2 - 2022-05-17
- Avoid passing field group IDs assigned to posts or terms
2.0.1 - 2022-05-05
2.0.0 - 2022-02-16
- Don't use session to store form config and errors to ensure compatibility with WordPress and cache plugins
- Change param for reset password to avoid potential conflict
- Remove FILTER_SANITIZE_STRING as deprecated in PHP 8.1
- Fix color field not rendering
- Fix not showing confirmation message when resetting password
1.8.2 - 2022-01-21
- Fix lost password link not working if WooCommerce is activated
1.8.1 - 2022-01-16
- Update style for password strength
1.8.0 - 2021-09-22
- Add email confirmation for registration form. Just add
email_confirmation="true" to the form shortcode.
1.7.9 - 2021-09-08
1.7.8 - 2021-09-07
- Update style for login/register form to match new style of Meta Box
1.7.7 - 2021-07-06
- Fix no error class for error message
- Fix languages not loaded
- Fix get current screen object warning
1.7.6 - 2021-04-19
- Fix showing multi messages if put multi forms on a same page
- Show an error/warning if there are unvailable meta box IDs in shortcodes
- Add user_registered field to allow change registration date
- Add role to list of user fields to allow change user role
- Fix password strength JS warning
1.7.5 - 2020-11-13
- Fix Google reCaptcha not verifying
1.7.4 - 2020-10-12
- Fix users are forced to logout when submitting front-end posts on non-HTTPS sites
1.7.3 - 2020-08-10
role attribute to register shortcode, allowing to set role for new users.
1.7.2 - 2020-06-18
- Fix shortcode profile info show admin info
1.7.1 - 2020-05-27
1.7.0 - 2020-04-28
- Add "show_if_user_can" attribute for register shortcode, allowing users with proper capability to register for other people
- Allow to edit default user fields like display_name, user_email, user_url
1.6.3 - 2020-03-11
- Fix submit button stuck as disabled when validation fails
1.6.2 - 2020-03-03
- Disable password strength meter on login form.
1.6.1 - 2020-02-19
1.6.0 - 2020-02-01
- Add support for Google reCaptcha
1.5.2 - 2020-01-22
- Fix not enqueuing assets on the front end
1.5.1 - 2019-12-24
- Fix label_lost_password not working for login form.
- Fix not working with custom table and relationships.
1.5.0 - 2019-12-11
- Add lost/reset password feature which is built-in the login form.
email_as_username parameter for the register shortcode to allows users to use email as username (no username input anymore).
- Show login form on edit profile page if user is not logged in.
- Re-style login form.
- Hide duplicated WordPress-registered user fields in the admin screen.
1.4.2 - 2019-09-17
- Do not display empty div if confirmation is empty
- Do not render the shortcode in the admin. Fix inserting shortcode in the block editor.
- Initialize session only on the front end.
- Fix visibility of user properties, for using in hooks
1.4.1 - 2019-08-30
- Fix broken form due to missing code
1.4.0 - 2019-08-29
- Add mismatch rule for password fields
- Register form: show message when user is logged in
user_id parameter to the profile form
- Hide login and register forms after submitted successfully
- Improve security by hiding form settings from the front end
1.3.0 - 2019-04-17
- Added parameter
password_strength to indicate the minimum required password strength (very-weak, weak, medium, strong)
user_id parameter as the plugin always perform on current user. This also fixed a security issue.
1.2.0 - 2019-02-28
- Added password meter for registration and user edit forms. Note: do not change ID for password fields.
1.1.4 - 2019-02-11
- Fixed not authenticating users when password contains quotes.
- Update plugin description and init hook.
- Fixed wrong hook name rwmb_profile_after_save_user.
- Removed password fields in edit profile forms (by default).
- Do not hide forms after submission, e.g. users can continue edit their profiles after submit the forms.
- Add more attributes for shortcodes, allowing users to change field labels and form/field IDs. Easier for customization and no need to use filters. See documentation for more info.
- Do not auto include email and password fields in profile edit forms. Users still can manually include form for changing password using meta box ID
rwmb-user-info, e.g. use the shortcode
- Fixed error message is auto escaped when login info is incorrect.
- Fixed date picker not working if set
alpha_channel to true.
- Do not show email & password fields by default for update user profile form
- Removed debug code
- Moved the user data filter to above the check for user name / email exists
- Added support for ignoring the register process. Developers can manually register user. See demo code.