- Added support for Gutenberg and WordPress 5.0. However, Gutenberg has some limitation that we can't make some rules such as for categories or taxonomies work.
- Fixed outside conditions not working.
- Fixed for outside conditions and front-end forms (since the same meta box can be inserted in multiple forms in the front end).
- Added minor improvements for conditional checks, especially for cloneable groups.
- Improved speed of conditional checks. Work faster for cloning groups with many conditions. In our tests, the speed increases up to 4 times than before.
required fields no longer prevent from submitting when they're hidden. E.g., when a field is hidden, its
required attribute takes no effect and users still can submit posts.
- Fixed getting selector incorrectly if there are another field that contain current field name
- Added trigger
cl_hide for inputs when they're hid, allowing developers to clear their values if needed.
- Fixed empty selector that causes error in the console.
- Fixed docs for custom taxonomies.
- Fixed not showing/hiding a meta box
- Fixed when some select fields have the same parts that break logic for select tree.
- Initialize the conditional checks only when page finishes loading to improve the performance.
- Check for featured image is now supported via
_thumbnail_id parameter. See docs for usage.
- Fixed conditions don't work with "select_tree" for taxonomy/taxonomy_advanced field.
- Fix: Apply the conditional logic to new cloned group.
- Support Frontend Submission
- Add `slide` and `fade` animation via toggle_type
- Compatibility with Group 1.2+
- Use `display: none;` instead of `visibility: hidden` for field by default. You can configure that value by using `'toggle_type' => 'visibility'` or `'toggle_type' => 'display'`
- Remove .min.js
- Use `admin_enqueue_scripts` instead of `rwmb_enqueue_scripts` since it can work on any admin area.
- Fix: Scope of dependence fields between groups
- Improvement: Users don't have to define MBC_JS_URL to load JS file anymore
- Fix: Conditional logic doesn't works if event source and field is located in different group levels
- New: Load uncompressed JS when `WP_DEBUG` is set to `TRUE`
- Improvement: Add prepare statement for `MB_Conditional_Logic::slug_to_id()` method
- Fix: Sub Sub Sub field's conditional logic doesn't works.
- New feature: Supports slug for post categories and custom taxonomies
- New feature: Supports function callback
- Improvement: Better supports Custom Taxonomy
- Improvement: Better `in` operator, now supports compare array to array. Thanks MikeTrebilcock.
- Improvement: Add minified script `conditional-logic.min.js` and use it by default.
- Bug fixes: Only hide content inside columns, not remove whole columns, issue #766. Thanks wgstjf.
- Improvement: Compatibility with MB Settings Page
- Improvement: Compatibitity with Group, Heading and Html
- Bug fixes: Conditional Logic doesn't works with two or more fields has similar name Issue #708
- New feature: Allows user put any selector instead of ID by default
- Bug fixes: Compatibility with latest Meta Box
- Improve performance
- Change operators: from `start_with` to `starts with`, from `end_with` to `ends with`
- Bug fixes: Cannot hide image_select, file_advanced fields
- Improve performance
- Bug fixes: Remove PHP notices
- Bug fixes: Support `image_select` field
- Improvements: Allows shorter syntax for fields outside Meta Box
- Bug fixes: No action with Select, Select Advanced
- Bug fixes: Only works with Group when has interaction
- Bug fixes: Cannot works Group extension
- Bug fixes: Cannot works with PHP < 5.4
- Bug fixes: Cannot hide dependent fields
- Bug fixes: Cannot hide cloned fields