Since version 5.0, the block editor (Gutenberg) has become the default editor in WordPress. This block editor allows you to write the content and live preview it in real-time. In other words, what you write is what you will see on the front end. Gutenberg supports a lot of blocks for content creation. But it’s never enough. WordPress developers still need to create custom Gutenberg blocks for their specific piece of content. And that’s where MB Blocks can help you speed up this process.
How MB Blocks Can Help Creating Gutenberg Blocks?
What Are The Benefits Of Creating Gutenberg Blocks With PHP?
- You only need to spend very little time to know how to create custom Gutenberg blocks in PHP. If you’re already a Meta Box users, then you just need to learn a few settings. Everything won’t take longer than 10 minutes!
Along with that, you can also:
- Inherit many settings and field types from Meta Box (more than 40 field types), which saves you a ton of time creating new blocks.
That says, you only need to focus on your block logic and presentation and leave all the heavy work of setting up the fields to the plugin.
Live Preview Blocks In Real-Time
Besides, if your block requires some dynamic script (just like you want to instantiate a slider), you have full ability to do that.
To learn how to use the MB Blocks plugin to create custom Gutenberg block, please see this 15-minutes video:
- Use similar syntax as creating a meta box, so you don’t have to learn too much if you’re already familiar with Meta Box.
- Supports all field types and features from Meta Box.
- Supports block alignment in Gutenberg
- Supports custom CSS class
- Supports custom anchor