1. Every single extension is under GNU GPL v2 or later.
2. Always keep the credit to metabox.io
3. Premium extensions must not be included in any free product or released/delivered free of charge. Meta Box has eligible to ban permanently the violator without any warning.
i. License of individual premium extensions / bundles is valid for one year from the date of purchase, except upgrading cases as in the terms 4.ii and 4.iii.
ii. Lifetime Bundle has no time limit.
iii. Upgrading from Core Bundle to Developer Bundles
– If your license has ≥ 180 days remaining, it will be extended by 365 days from the date of upgrading.
– If your license has < 180 days remaining, it will be extended by 180 days from the date of upgrading.
iv. If you want to prolong the time-limit or upgrade after the expiring date, you must renew your license first.
i. You are eligible to get updates and support until the license be expired. After expiring date, you can continue using the plugins without any update or support.
ii. We will remind you to renew when the expiring date is coming soon or passed.
6. Only users having an active license can get the updates.
7. Ways to get updates:
You will have an account with your email used to purchase extensions on our website right after you made payment. Then you’ll have an API key for auto-update in the WordPress dashboard. Meanwhile, you can manage all extension updates and licenses in your account also.
You also can manually download the latest version of extensions (with the download link in your email) and upload to your host.
8. Only users having an active license can get the support.
9. Support is offered via Support forum. You need to log in your account (mentioned in term 7) to open new support tickets.
ABOUT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
10. We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to our products and service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. We’ll have notice of modifications to these terms via email. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective immediately after they are posted. If you do not agree to the modified terms, you should discontinue your use of our Products/Service without refund.
11. If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
12. If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
13. For information about how to contact Meta Box, please visit our contact page.