Where can I download plugin?
When you purchase a plugin, an email will be sent to your Paypal address (if you pay with Paypal). Click on the download link in the email to download the plugin.
If you buy with credit card, you’ll see the download button right after you completed the form.
Where can I see all purchased plugins?
To see the list of purchased plugins, you have to register in the support forum. Then go to your profile page (link is in the top bar), you’ll see the list of purchased plugins with all download links.
How do I update plugins?
You can automatically update plugins or manually update them:
- Auto update with the Updater extension (FREE):
- Download and install the Updater extension
- Go to your profile page (you have to register an account in the support forum) and copy the API key
- Go to Updater plugin settings page under Settings menu in your WordPress site and enter your email and API key
- Manual update: just re-download the plugin (in your profile page) and upload the plugin to your website, overwrite old files.
What is the license of plugins?
All plugins are released under GNU General Public License version 2+.
Can I include plugins into my premium themes/plugins?
Yes, absolutely. You can use plugins in your premium, commercial products, but you have to keep credit to me as the author of the plugins.
Can I use plugins on multiple websites?
Yes, you can use them on unlimited websites.
What happens when my license expires?
The product will continue to work after your license expires. You are free to continue using the product for as long as you like, but you will not receive support and updates for the product any longer.
Do you support via email?
Unfortunately, no! I use only forum support.
How long will I receive updates and support?
You will receive updates and support for one year.
How can I have invoice for purchased plugins?
Please send me an email via Contact form with your company’s details. I will send you a PDF invoice.