MB Settings Page is an extension for the Meta Box plugin, which allows you to create theme options and settings page fast and easily with beautiful syntax. The plugin supports creating both top-level and sub-pages. It uses the same UI in the WordPress admin area and supports all field types from Meta Box.
WordPress Settings API? Too Complicated
No need to go through the Settings API on WordPress Codex, write custom functions to hook into admin menu, nor functions to output settings fields’ HTML. All these works now can be done easier and faster with this plugin.
Simply define your settings page, whether it’s a top-level page or a sub-page. Set its style (see screenshots). Then define settings fields, similar to define custom fields for posts. That’s all. Now your settings page is ready to use.
You can use the plugin to create as many settings pages as you want. And organize them anywhere.
MB Settings Page is suitable for creating theme options page and plugin settings page, when you don’t need to handle all the API things. Just focus on your theme or plugin logic and leave the rest to the plugin. Yes, the plugin supports saving data in options and theme mods. So, it’s compatible with WordPress Customizer.
- Supports top-level menus as well as submenus (see screenshot below)
- Supports saving settings in an option or in theme mods
- Compatible with WordPress Customizer
- Create as many settings pages as you want
- Supports 1 or 2 columns settings pages
- Supports 2 styles: meta boxes (like post edit screen) or tab style (like normal WordPress settings page). Tab style is added in version 1.1.0.
- Uses same syntax as Meta Box (see documentation)
- Uses the same UI from WordPress and Meta Box
- Compatible with Meta Box Columns and Tabs extensions