Meta Box Tooltip is an extension for WordPress Meta Box plugin, which adds tooltip functionality to your meta fields. When users move the mouse over the icon, it will show custom help information for the field.
Highlight: User-friendly, Necessity
Meta Box Tooltip is a quick way to provide help information for elements. And can help users understand and use / interact with elements in the page more efficiently, such as improving the usability of your page.
For the UI Lover, the Meta Box Tooltip is not enough. If you want to satisfy your client in the more user-friendly way, it is better to beautify the meta boxes’ layout by Meta Box Columns and.Create WordPress-style tabs in 3 styles by Meta Box Tabs.
- Supports all Dashicons
- Custom icon by providing URL to icon image. (See documentation)
- Also supports custom icon image
- 4 positions of tooltip: `left`, `right`, `top`, `bottom`
- Easy to adjust old code to add tooltip to meta fields
- Easily integrate with themes
Want to see more information? Check the DOCUMENTATION
Version 1.0.1 - July 18th, 2016:
- Improvement: No fatal error when Meta Box is deactivated.
Version 1.0.0 - June 1st, 2016:
- Improvement: Make the extension safe to be included in themes/plugins.
- Fix: Tooltip now works with clones
Version 0.1.1 - August 13rd, 2015:
- Fully support Dashicons
Version 0.1.0 - October 18th, 2014:
- First release