- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 3 days ago by .
I have a woocommerce shop and have the following requirements:
1) Add multiple locations (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht) to the website from where the customers can purchase the products.
2) I would like to add a taxonomy to woocommerce products to be able to filter the products on the location pages
3) I would like to add the location name within the url structure.
I would like to set up a page for each location with the following information:
Business name (custom field)
address (custom field)
images of location (custom field)
Most sold products (taxonomy filter)
My question is: what would be the ideal solution to accomplish this? Should these location pages be a custom post? Or should it be a taxonomy archive (similar to woocommerce product category archive)?
Furthermore: I would like to have the following url structure for the locations:
For the location pages: website.nl/location_name
For the product pages: website.nl/location_name/product_cat/product
For the product category archive pages: website.nl/location_name/product_cat/
website.nl/amsterdam/rozes/ (only products with taxonomy in product checked)
For the checkout pages: website.nl/location_name/checkout
So how can I add the custom post into the url structure?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.