Meta Box Conditional Logic is an extension of the WordPress Meta Box plugin which provides a huge set of visibility options for meta boxes, fields and HTML elements and shows/hide them at ease. Developers can control the relations between fields powerfully and create connections and perform any logic between them.
Highlights: Clear Logic, Simpler UI
Developers can make meta boxes work with the exact same logic as they think in reality while still having a simple and clear UI.
- Objects to set visibility:
- Any meta boxes registered with the Meta Box plugin or WordPress core meta boxes
- Any fields registered with Meta Box plugin
- Any DOM element
- Lots of operators such as
regular expression. All of them can combine with not operator to make negate operator (See the documentation for list of conditions)
- Works seamlessly with entire fields included Group.
- Set the visibility condition according to other fields’ values, categories, post format, post title and all other form elements
- Clean and easy-to-understand syntax
It can show a list of fields for a virtual product if the product type is download or show book author’s info fields if the checkbox for the author is checked.
Want to see more information? Check the DOCUMENTATION