Meta Box Conditional Logic is an extension of the Meta Box plugin which provides a huge set of visibility options for meta boxes and fields. You can set conditions to show or hide meta boxes, fields, or any DOM elements by other fields’ values or even HTML forms’ values.
For example, show a list of fields for a virtual product if the product type is download or show book author’s info fields if the checkbox for the author is checked.
With this extension, you can make your meta boxes work with the exact same logic as you think in reality while still having a simple and clear UI.
- Objects to set visibility:
- Any meta boxes registered with the Meta Box plugin or WordPress core meta boxes
- Any fields registered with Meta Box plugin
- Any DOM element
- Lots of operators such as
between, regular expression. All of them can combine with
notoperator to make negate operator (See the documentation for list of conditions)
- Works seamless with all fields included Group.
- Set the visibility condition according to other fields’ values, categories, post format, post title and all other form elements
- Clean and easy-to-understand syntax
With Meta Box Conditional Logic, you have full power to control the relations between fields, create connections and perform any logic between them. You can also use this plugin in the combination with other Meta Box extensions like Meta Box Builder, Meta Box Columns, etc.
Version 1.4 - December, 16th, 2016
- Use `display: none;` instead of `visibility: hidden` for field by default. You can configure that value by using `'toggle_type' => 'visibility'` or `'toggle_type' => 'display'`
- Remove .min.js
- Use `admin_enqueue_scripts` instead of `rwmb_enqueue_scripts` since it can works on any admin area.
Version 1.3.4 - October 25th, 2016
- Fix: Scope of dependence fields between groups
Version 1.3.3 - September 21st, 2016
- Improvement: Users don't have to define MBC_JS_URL to load JS file anymore
Version 1.3.2 - August 31st, 2016
- Fix: Conditional logic doesn't works if event source and field is located in different group levels
Version 1.3.1 - August 19th, 2016
- New: Load uncompressed JS when `WP_DEBUG` is set to `TRUE`
- Improvement: Add prepare statement for `MB_Conditional_Logic::slug_to_id()` method
- Fix: Sub Sub Sub field's conditional logic doesn't works.
Version 1.3 - March 10th, 2016
- New feature: Supports slug for post categories and custom taxonomies
- New feature: Supports function callback
- Improvement: Better supports Custom Taxonomy
- Improvement: Better `in` operator, now supports compare array to array. Thanks MikeTrebilcock.
- Improvement: Add minified script `conditional-logic.min.js` and use it by default.
- Bug fixes: Only hide content inside columns, not remove whole columns, issue #766. Thanks wgstjf.
Version 1.2 - Jan 10th, 2016
- Improvement: Compatibility with MB Settings Page
- Improvement: Compatibitity with Group, Heading and Html
- Bug fixes: Conditional Logic doesn't works with two or more fields has similar name Issue #708
Version 1.1 - December 12th, 2015
- New feature: Allows user put any selector instead of ID by default
Version 1.0.8 - November 21st, 2015
- Bug fixes: Compatibility with latest Meta Box
- Improve performance
- Change operators: from `start_with` to `starts with`, from `end_with` to `ends with`
Version 1.0.7 - August 29th, 2015
- Bug fixes: Cannot hide image_select, file_advanced fields
- Improve performance
Version 1.0.6 - August 23rd, 2015
- Bug fixes: Remove PHP notices
Version 1.0.5 - August 15th, 2015
- Bug fixes: Support `image_select` field
Version 1.0.4 - August, 11th, 2015
- Improvements: Allows shorter syntax for fields outside Meta Box
- Bug fixes: No action with Select, Select Advanced
Version 1.0.3 - August, 8th, 2015
- Bug fixes: Only works with Group when has interaction
Version 1.0.2 - August, 5th, 2015
- Bug fixes: Cannot works Group extension
Version 1.0.1 - July 23rd 2015
- Bug fixes: Cannot works with PHP < 5.4
- Bug fixes: Cannot hide dependent fields
- Bug fixes: Cannot hide cloned fields