- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 1 week ago by .
I'm changing form ACF to MB and really love the enhancements of MB.
But in things of styling (and some handling in the builder) ACF seems a bit more polished and clean in my eyes.
Please look at the my comparison screenshot:
- In MB the fields are not 100% wide in each column so evtl. some space wasted
- In MB The combobox is not shrinking on smaller spaces
- The thin grid lines in ACF between each fields give some nice alignment and ground
- The group panel ("Preise" in this example") set a light gray border, so it's headline is separated from the sub fields headlines
- The prepend and append text looks a bit more integrative in this light gray
Just my thoughts and of course no urgent topic, but perhaps a useful for some debate.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.