MB ACF Migration helps you migrate field groups and custom field data from Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) to Meta Box. It works with both free and pro versions of Advanced Custom Fields.
Switching from ACF to Meta Box gives you lots of benefits:
- A wide-range of field types and options. Meta Box supports 40+ built-in WordPress custom field types for all your needs. You can also effortlessly create your own field type.
- Meta Box supports cloning fields for most field types including the WYSIWYG editor field. It also supports repeatable field groups.
- Meta Box has an ultra-lightweight, yet powerful API that won't overload your site.
- Meta Box uses the native WordPress meta data storage and functions for ease of use and lightning-fast processing.
- Meta Box has a ton of free and premium extensions available to further extend the already powerful core Meta Box plugin so you can supercharge your custom fields in WordPress.
See more details at the comparison page between ACF and Meta Box.
- Migrates field groups settings with their location rules
- Migrate most field types, including gallery, relationship, group, repeater, flexible content
- Migrate conditional logic
- Migrate options pages
- Migrate all data for posts, terms, users and options pages
- One-click to migrate