MB Admin Columns is an extension for the WordPress Meta Box plugin, which allows developers and users to show custom fields in the table columns on the admin screens for All posts, pages or custom post types. And it only needs a single line of code without coding skill.
Must use situation:
When develop WordPress themes, plugins or customising a website, adding custom columns to the admin screens for entire posts or custom post types is one of the common tasks. And it requires a lot of technical knowledge. MB Admin Column makes users have a better overview of the content. For example: if developers have a custom post type Book, then should need to show Book Author, Publisher, Number of Pages, Category in columns in the All Books screen (as shown in the screenshot above). By default, WordPress only displays a very limited content on that screen and that’s not enough.
The Highlight: No coding skills, Save time
As a Meta Box user, just a single line of code will solve this big problem with no coding skill requires. And it can save hundreds line of code, and bring accurate & clear UI.
- Be able to set custom position for columns, supports before/after/replacing existing column. And can order them as well.
- Can customize the output and column title.
- Supports every standard type of custom fields
- Can show custom HTML before and after column content
- Supports columns sorting
- Automatically adds styles to match WordPress UI
- LESS code: needs only 1 parameter
- Is optimized for Meta Box users
Want to see more information? Check the DOCUMENTATION