Customers always find it convenient when they get help while purchasing a product. A lot of their niggling doubts, that crop up post reading the product description, reviews, and FAQs, come to an end with constant, instant support.
So wouldn’t it be nice to have someone on standby who can instantly clear these doubts and help the customer complete a purchase cycle?
A perfect scenario for live chat to take the lead.
And why so?
Probably because 79% of consumers prefer to use live chat to get instant responses to their questions.
Such stat does not leave a scope for more explanation on why should a business add live chat to the WordPress website.
Plus, to add the best live chat plugin for WordPress can certainly give you the upper hand over your competition.
Isn’t that the position that you would want your business to attain?
Best WordPress Plugins for Instant Customer Support
A WordPress live chat plugin can smartly take the place of a live agent on the phone who is accessible to the customer concerns 24/7. Your online store no longer remains a faceless presence. A live chat plugin adds that human element who can initiate conversations, clarify doubts, answer questions, and ultimately lead to customer conversions through sales.
Here are the best live chat plugins for WordPress sites that you can integrate to offer instant customer support:
Install the ProProfs live chat WordPress plugin that can help you start a proactive chat with your website visitors. Other than answering customer queries, the live chat software can help you capture leads via their pre-chat forms.
Key features are:
- Send your chat invitations through the live chat program by tracking visitor behavior on the website
- Guide customers through the sales funnel with meaningful interactions and engagements
- Close sales by enhancing the overall buying and user experience by using the live chat function
Add live chat to WordPress site, that can handle both your business requirements and your customer queries can be resolved with ease and convenience. It is precisely what LiveChat does.
The software has a set of really cool features that can help it outshine its competitors. Take a look:
- Directly engage your customers instead of the other way around
- Control all conversations from a single dashboard
- Individual customer interactions are marked with colorful circles indicating their waiting times
LiveChat plugin seamlessly integrates with your website and offers a user-friendly chat window.
Drift is yet another popular WordPress live chat plugin, which is an excellent alternative for business owners when they seek a multi-purpose platform that has more than live chat.
Top features include:
- The ability to capture email address that allows your operators to take follow-ups later
- To target your visitors by increasing traffic on your website or take meaningful actions that result in conversion
- To communicate with customers and leads in real-time
Along with a live chat, you get access to a complete market automation tool that helps to grow your business.
If you are looking for a full-fledged live chat software, then Olark is the one to go for. It may not be the perfect live chat for WordPress, but you still integrate it with your site in minutes.
Check out why it’s a standout tool for your website:
- Set rules to make your chat hide or appear, send messages automatically and assign chats to the appropriate departments
- Track the frequency of your customer chats, the responsiveness of the agent and assess customer satisfaction
- Integrate with third-party applications like your CRM, for example, Salesforce, Highrise, Nutshell
Get a complete breakdown of your customer activities from the individual chat conversation box. You can ask your customers to share their feedback and rating before they leave the site.
Probably one of the simplest live chat for WordPress plugins, you can set up Tidio and have it up and running in a few minutes.
Take a look at its key features:
- The chat boxes can be personalized in three designs to match your business branding
- You can access all your chats from a Tidio chat tab via the WordPress dashboard
- Installing a dedicated iOs, Android or web app can manage the chats too
Check out the free version to make sure you have the right platform for your business.
Try Formilla Live Chat for free if your site doesn’t have great traffic footfall. The free version allows you up to 30 chats a month.
Other than that, keep a lookout for these top features:
- The chat widget comes with a responsive design and can be adapted to smartphones of any size
- Monitor your visitors in real-time and initiate live chats with those actively browsing your web pages
- Personalize the text of your live chat widget online and offline formats with the language support option
You can upgrade to a premium package if you wish to add multiple agents and require over 30 chats in a month.
7. Pure Chat
With its beautiful chat boxes, Pure Chat is a top favorite for businesses wanting to integrate live chat with their websites.
The standout features include:
- Access a set of powerful analytics, multi-chat management, and proactive chat triggers
- Your live chat function online can be scheduled as per your convenience
- If you are offline, your live chat converts into an opt-in form for your email list
You can conduct up to 15 chats per month with the free version. Premium plans start at $ 39 per month.
Having a live chat option on your website is a convenient medium for your visitors to communicate with you.
Today, this tool is even more important, 44% of online consumers say that having questions answered by a live person during an online purchase is one of the most important features a website can offer.
As you build trust and clear customer concerns with your live chat tool, it also helps you to run your business as a leaner organization, minimizing customer support staff while optimizing your resources to the fullest.