In sale seasons, you may want to create an archive page to display only the products which are on sale, then this series is for you. In this practice, we’re going to show posts with specific criteria, in this case, it’s the products that are on sale.
- How to Show Posts with Specific Criteria - P1 - Using Meta Box and Bricks
- How to Show Posts with Specific Criteria - P2 - Using Meta Box and Oxygen
- How to Show Posts With a Specific Criteria - P3 - Using MB Views
- How to Show Posts with Specific Criteria - P4 - Using Meta Box + Breakdance
- How to Show Posts with Specific Criteria - P5 - Using Meta Box and Elementor
- How to Show Posts with Specific Criteria - P6 - Using Meta Box and Zion
If you’re having an e-commerce website and there are some on-sale products, you may want to display them on a page for the promotion campaign only. In this practice, we’ll find out how to show posts with this kind of specific criteria using Meta Box and Oxygen.
Before, we’ve known how to show posts with a specific criteria using some of page builders. In this practice, we will find another way to do it with the help of MB Views from Meta Box.
If you want to display some on-sale products in a promotion campaign only, this series can be useful for your e-commerce website. In this practice, we’re going to show posts with specific criteria that is the on-sale status using Meta Box and Breakdance.
Are you interested in learning how to show products with specific criteria, for example which are on sale on your website? Look no further! This series will help you create one with different tools. In this tutorial, we’re going to use Meta Box and Elementor.
Continuing the series on showing posts with specific criteria such as products which are on sale, we'll explore a different method, using Meta Box and Zion. Get ready and learn how to do it!