Once again, we have a new tutorial for those who have a food online order website or something similar. This time, we’re going to display the a section for featured restaurants on the homepage using Meta Box, Elementor, and WP Grid Builder. We believe that this kind of showcase will help a lot in attracting your customers.
- How to Show Featured Restaurants on Homepage - P1 - Meta Box + Elementor + WP Grid Builder
- How to Show the Featured Restaurants Section - P2 - Using Meta Box and Bricks
- How to Show the Featured Restaurants - P3 - using Meta Box and Oxygen
- How to Show the Featured Restaurants - P4 - Using MB Views
- How to Show the Featured Restaurants - P5 - Using Meta Box and Elementor
- How to Show the Featured Restaurants - P6 - Using Meta Box and Zion
In the next part of this series, we’re going to go through several manipulations to know how to show the featured restaurants section on the homepage using Meta Box and Bricks.
We've already had a series of showing the featured restaurants for online food order websites. This time, we're going to do it using Meta Box and Oxygen.
In the previous posts, we know how to show the featured restaurants using page builders. However, what if you don’t use any page builder, how can you do it? The answer is using MB Views. In today’s practice, let’s see how to display the featured restaurants using Meta Box only with the help of MB Views.
Someday you may want to showcase some products in a section on the homepage. So check out today’s practice, we're going to show the featured products using Meta Box and Elementor.
Many E-commerce websites may want to display featured products to draw the attention of customers. We had a series showing the featured products for this. This post will show how to do it with a new combination: Meta Box and Zion.
In this case, I use the restaurants as an example of the products. This is the section I’ll create: